Whether you're a father needing to insure his newly licensed 16-year-old or a 70-year-old retiree reevaluating her current plan or anyone in-between, we are here to make sure you get the right auto insurance plan for every situation.
Kesner offers the following options:
- Bodily Injury Liability - covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection - covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder's car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability - covers damages caused to someone else's property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision - insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive - offers protection for the policyholder's car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage - covers medical treatment of the policyholder's injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.